Time really flies.... the first grandchild of my parents, ah girl, was married to her best friend Zhengxin on this special day. Our family members were all excited and looked forward to this occasion.
On the eve, my 3rd sis came over to prepare the mini sandwiches while my 2nd sis prepared the rice balls. When we pop over to my elder sis's house, we were happy to see our favourite "肥仔" in my niece's bedroom. This little baby is my niece's bestie's son (Keefe), he is super cute and we all love him. His mission that night was to roll on the wedding bed!
Baby Keefe
He is very smart and knows how to focus at camera.
What a pose! He keep lifting up his leg... lol
On This Day 19th November 2011
The alarm rang at 4.30am, I pulled myself out of bed while hubby continue to sleep for another half an hour. When I reached my elder sis's house at 5.40am, the bride was doing her makeup in her pyjamas while the sister team was busy preparing the gate crash stuff.
Extra head behind... haha
Looks like our little boy still sleepy
My bro trying to act cute
Video in process
Beautiful bride
The best sisters
with her lovely didi
Busy wrapping up
Gate crash! but the gate is behind.. lol
Hey Brothers! Follow me!!!
Oops... Ryan you catch the bouquet?
Spot the police car behind? someone called the police??
Car plate 6789!
Praying to ah gong ah ma & master
The beautiful cousins!
All the pretty sisters!
Hubby & me
Cunning face going to earn angbao!
Zhengxin said "Enough enough"
Serving tea to the beloved daddy & mummy
Time for the little ones to serve them tea
Cat borrowed our DSLR to take fotos with her primary schoolmates, I love this pic!
All the hungry faces, thanks to hubby who bought the snacks & drinks
At the Banquet Dinner
Table layout by me
I bought the hats for them from taiwan!!!
$$$$$ Box
With baby Keefe, this notty boy pulling my hair.. Ouch!!!
My Hubby's favourite, I saw him kissing Keefe
Super cute!
By leaning his head to hubby's face, he already melted his heart.
Me & my pretty niece Ah C (Emcee of the night)
My 2 handsome nephews, this Ryan tok me to pay for his hair styling
Hubby & me
Pretty bride march in with her daddy
My SIL with her 2 girls and 1 boy
The dinner turn out to be a stressful moment for me and hubby, we both agreed that it was even more stressful than our own wedding. This was because we were both assigned with important tasks. Things could have been arranged better if there were more helpers or if we were better prepared. Am very dissapointed with the way how Aranda managed the wedding event. The coordinator focus more on sales, the DJ only in charge of the audio and visual system, the bandquet captain only in charge of the food. There is no overall coordinator and we have to coordinate among ourselves, running here and there to cue the march in and ask for dimming of lights etc.
I must really thank my hubby for being so supportive, he was helping me with montage, delivering food to me, sending the angbao box back to the room, being the wine coordintator and arranged the tables for photo taking, so busy running here and there and not having a proper meal but I never hear him complain. Being tired and hungry, he ate 2 slices of bread with ham when we reached home.
My siblings and I were assigned to sit at the 2nd VIP table, however, in my heart, I felt the real VIPs were those "so-called relatives" who sat at the first VIP table. I had never see them offering any help, they just sat there waiting to be treated like king and queen and in fact some of them were just being "in name". In fact, the other 2 who contributed a lot was my 2nd and 3rd sister, it really touched my heart as I could sense family bonding!
After months and months of preparation, we finally witness this happy event. I would like to wish both of them a blissful marriage and I hope to see the little one soon!
Nevermind about VIP tables .. I'm sure Novene appreciates the love u all the most :) During my cousin's wedding, I "siam" one table with that kind of relative ... sigh .. no choice leh.
Nevermind about VIP tables .. I'm sure Novene appreciates the love u all the most :)
ReplyDeleteDuring my cousin's wedding, I "siam" one table with that kind of relative ... sigh .. no choice leh.