The See family had decided to go for a short holiday in Malaysia and they are bringing my MIL along to Malacca, KL and Genting from 18th to 22nd November. Sir & I did not join them as it clashes with ah girl's AD.
I was pretty excited as it means we are going to have the whole house to ourselves!!! I have many agenda on my mind, I wanted to prepare hearty breakfast for hubby and also to prepare dinner for him on that Friday night.
After doing marketing in the morning, I decided to have a massive "makeover" of the fridge. There are plenty plenty of food (either uncooked or leftover cooked stuff) in the fridge and it causes a weird odour that I think it is time for a cleaning. According to hubby, MIL loves to stock up the fridge but she is not applying a FIFO policy, and very often she forgot what she bought and the fridge is really in a mess. Well, after getting hubby's support, I decided to throw away all the unwanted stuff and "bath" the fridge. I'm not sure how will she react when she is back from her holiday, I just hope that she will not overstock the fridge again!

Hee ... got throw away bird nests boh ?
ReplyDelete